วันศุกร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

For what it's worth : บล็อกอะไร!?




Hello guys!

I create this blog for my needs. Without clearly purpose, I write what I want that it!
I
t's all about my feeling and emotion. The blog should be bilingual (Thai and English) as my intention for universal. (Without asking the world who want to) And for improving my language skills. (I must realize that my spelling both in Thai and English are poor)

Whatever, the blog will be useful to anyone or not. Like the idiom "For what it's worth" I'm not sure if it's good or valuable enough. I only know it's worth to do.

I invite you to comment, share and learn with me.
Thank you.



สวัสดีค่ะ

บล็อกนี้ทำขึ้นเพื่อสนองความต้องการส่วนตัวล้วนๆ อยากเขียนอะไรก็เขียนไม่มีจุดประสงค์แน่ชัด เน้นอารมณ์ความรู้สึกผู้เขียนเป็นหลัก โดยตั้งใจว่าจะทำเป็น 2 ภาษา คือ ไทย - อังกฤษ เพื่อความเป็นสากล (โดยไม่ถามชาวโลกว่ามีใครสนใจไหม) และเพื่อพัฒนาทักษะทางภาษาของผู้เขียนเอง (ซึ่งยอมรับว่าความสามารถในการสะกดคำทั้งภาษาไทยและภาษาอังกฤษนั้นอยู่ในระดับควรปรับปรุง) 

ทั้งนี้ก็ไม่อาจรู้ได้ว่าบล็อกนี้จะเป็นประโยชน์กับใครได้บ้างไหม ดั่งสำนวนในภาษาอังกฤษที่ว่า For what it's worth ประมาณว่า ไม่รู้ว่ามันจะดีหรือมีค่าพอไหม แต่ที่แน่ๆ ผู้เขียนรู้ว่า "ดีที่ได้ทำ"

เรียนเชิญทุกท่านแนะนำ ติ ชม เพื่อแลกเปลี่ยนเรียนรู้ไปด้วยกันนะคะ

ขอบคุณค่ะ


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น